Invest Yourself Presentation

I recently attended a presentation by two fellow Global Scholars about their capstone project "Invest Yourself: Pasadena," a catalog of nonprofit organizations locally and how their missions relate to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, partnering with CVSA.

Having contributed an entry to the project myself, it was amazing to see how all the individual pieces came together to fit into one big project! It was the synthesis of a lot of passionate people's work, and it put a smile on my face to see the (almost) final product to be sent off to publication.

As a member of the Upper School Outreach Council and just a community member in general, I truly feel that this catalog fills a need in the community for education/awareness of opportunities as well as accessibility to these volunteer opportunities and causes.

I know my peers have spent countless hours in their work on this, and I am so happy for them to have finished their innovative and extraordinarily helpful project.

Comments

Popular Posts